Premier Health Associates’ coronavirus group met again this afternoon to review and update our policies with goal of maximizing the care we can give to our community, while keeping our employees as safe as possible.
The following are guidelines that will be followed at all PHA sites.
1) CDC guidelines are to be followed
2) Enhanced cleaning of all sites including waiting and exam areas
3) Start the process of developing a telemedicine service to treat patients that may be safer to be kept at home
4) Continue to collaborate with Atlantic Health for regional care, as well as public heath whenever possible
5) Enhanced pediatric triage with specific times allotted only for sick children
6) Follow CDC guidelines for triaging sick adults with emphasis on safety to patient and staff
7) Encourage social isolation for near term as best preventative method at this time
The group will continue to meet regularly, as information on the disease changes rapidly.
Follow our social media pages for the best and most accurate regional news on this evolving epidemic.
Yesterday, under the leadership of the Premier Health Associates Board of Directors, we held a COVID-19 meeting. Attending doctors included: Dr. Kozak, Dr. Bollard, Dr. Vaz, Dr. Liloia, and Dr. Stas. Also in attendance was Premier Health Associates Admin Daryl Wilson.
In summary, call us before coming to the office with a respiratory infection, practice social distancing, and follow our social media for further updates.